With the architectural ensemble the Vasilevsky Island Spit, the golden spire of the Peter and Paul Fortress and the snow-white columns and strong, sculpted gods decorating the Old St. Petersburg Stock Exchange, St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Everyone who visits the city sees it in their own unique way.
- 02:00 Glinka museum of musical instruments.
- 03:30 The Circum-Baikal Railway.
- 04:00 Traditions of the Vologda lands.
- 04:30 Yugra artist Gennady Raishev.
- 05:00 Russia's Black See coast.
- 05:45 Petersburg's trams — a history stretching back over a hundred years.
- 06:15 Masterpieces of Russian wooden architecture.
- 07:00 Ivan Susanin. Historical Portrait.
Travel around Russia with RTG TV without leaving your TV screen. Get acquainted through the exciting films, presenting culture and art of the multinational country, the unique nature, contemporary Russian cities, places of resort, scientific achievements, way of life and traditions of Russian people and many other things at Russian Travel Guide TV.